Notch Classic Adjustable Premium Black Operator is made from 100% Brushed Canvas cotton. It's pretty much the best Operator cap on the market today and it has many of the features you're looking for: mesh back for comfort and breathability, 1" x 4" hook and loop name tape on the back of the cap, and of course, our world-famous notches that allow you to wear a cap and sunglasses together comfortably. But don't let the name fool you, it's fancy enough to wear for a night out on the town but still rugged enough to stand up to any punishment you can put it through. This Notch Operator cap is made to last.
- Patented Notch technology
- Works with virtually any style of glasses (SEE THE PERFECT FIT GUIDE)
- Premium (but still very rugged) 100% brushed canvas cotton
- 2" x 3" front hook & loop allows for customization with the patch of your choice
- Ear pro friendly, no button on top. 1" x 1" hook and loop patch in place of button
- 1" x 4" hook and loop rear name tape
- Mesh back for comfort and breathability
- Unstructured low profile fit
- Low profile hook & loop closure strap
Which notch location do you need? CLICK HERE
We offer our patented notches in two locations: Standard Notch and Terra Notch (named after our co-founder).
The Standard Notch (pictured above) is designed to work with most wrap-around or sport style sunglasses, shooting glasses, and safety glasses. These styles have a curved appearance, designed to conform to the contour of the head.
The Terra Notch is designed to work with most aviator or fashion style sunglasses as well as prescription eyewear. These styles are more squared off at the corners, causing the frame to sit further away from the face.
Available sizes: One Size Fits Most
Notch Adjustable Hat Size Chart