Notch Classic Fitted Grey Operator is just as pretty as its adjustable counterpart but has a slightly more refined appearance due to the 97% cotton/ 3% polyester blend. This stretch fitted grey tactical baseball cap will be surprisingly comfortable. So much so, you may forget you even have it on until someone compliments you on it!
- Patented Notch technology
- Works with virtually any style of glasses (SEE THE PERFECT FIT GUIDE)
- 2" x 3" front hook & loop allows for customization with the patch of your choice
- Ear pro friendly-no button on top, 1" x 1" hook & loop patch in place of button
- Breathable A-Flex stretch fit fabric
- Stylish structured low profile fit
- Premium moisture wicking sweatband
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex
Which notch location do you need? CLICK HERE
We offer our patented notches in two locations: Standard Notch and Terra Notch (named after our co-founder).
The Standard Notch (pictured above) is designed to work with most wrap-around or sport style sunglasses, shooting glasses, and safety glasses. These styles have a curved appearance, designed to conform to the contour of the head.
The Terra Notch is designed to work with most aviator or fashion style sunglasses as well as prescription eyewear. These styles are more squared off at the corners, causing the frame to sit further away from the face.
Available sizes: XS/Y, S/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
Hat Sizing: To determine your Notch stretch-fitted hat size, measure the circumference of your head where the sweatband of your hat will sit. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a string and measure it against a ruler. Find your measurement on the size chart to determine your hat size. Stretch-fitted hats may vary slightly within the same size category.
When in doubt, order the next size down.
Notch Fitted Hat Size Chart