Notch Classic Fitted Multicam Operator cap is made by Flexfit and is as comfortable as the day is long. We aren't the first to make a fitted MultiCam operator, but we have made the best one available on the market today. Not only is this low profile operator hat extremely stylish and functional, it now offers the added feature of our patented notches that allow your eye pro and hat to get along with each other again.
- Patented Notch technology
- Premium Flexfit MultiCam stretch fabric
- Works with virtually any style of glasses (SEE THE PERFECT FIT GUIDE)
- 2" x 3" front hook & loop allows for customization with the patch of your choice.
- Ear pro friendly, no button on top. 1" x 1" hook and loop patch in place of button.
- Breathable Flexfit stretch fit fabric
- Structured low profile fit
- Premium moisture wicking sweatband
98% cotton, 2% spandex
Which notch location do you need? CLICK HERE
We offer our patented notches in two locations: and Terra Notch (named after our co-founder).
The Standard Notch (pictured above) is designed to work with most wrap-around or sport style sunglasses, shooting glasses, and safety glasses. These styles have a curved appearance, designed to conform to the contour of the head.
The Terra Notch is designed to work with most aviator or fashion style sunglasses as well as prescription eyewear. These styles are more squared off at the corners, causing the frame to sit further away from the face.
Note: Because this is a camouflage product, each one will be one of a kind and will vary from the picture seen here.
Available sizes: One SZ, M-XL, L-XXL, L-XXXL
Hat Sizing: To determine your Notch stretch-fitted hat size, measure the circumference of your head where the sweatband of your hat will sit. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a string and measure it against a ruler. Find your measurement on the size chart to determine your hat size. Stretch-fitted hats may vary slightly within the same size category.
When in doubt, order the next size down.
Notch Flexfit Size Chart