Notch Classic Fitted Navy Operator cap is the perfect navy tactical hat for your LEO or First Responder Unit. The patented A-Flex fabric will give you a snug, comfortable fit and the patented notches will not only provide clearance for your eyewear, they’ll also keep them securely in place when you’re out in the field responding to that next call.
- Patented Notch technology
- Works with virtually any style of glasses (SEE THE PERFECT FIT GUIDE)
- Front patch- 2" x 3" front hook & loop allows for customization with your favorite morale patch of choice
- No button on top - Ear pro friendly; 1" x 1" hook and loop patch in place of button
- Breathable A-Flex stretch fit fabric
- Stylish structured low profile fit
- Premium moisture wicking sweatband
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex
Which notch location do you need? CLICK HERE
We offer our patented notches in two locations: Standard Notch and Terra Notch (named after our co-founder).
The Standard Notch (pictured above) is designed to work with most wrap-around or sport style sunglasses, shooting glasses, and safety glasses. These styles have a curved appearance, designed to conform to the contour of the head.
The Terra Notch is designed to work with most aviator or fashion style sunglasses as well as prescription eyewear. These styles are more squared off at the corners, causing the frame to sit further away from the face.
Available sizes: XS/Y, S/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
Hat Sizing: To determine your Notch stretch-fitted hat size, measure the circumference of your head where the sweatband of your hat will sit. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a string and measure it against a ruler. Find your measurement on the size chart to determine your hat size. Stretch-fitted hats may vary slightly within the same size category.
When in doubt, order the next size down.
Notch Fitted Hat Size Chart